Tickets and Info
“Ticketmaster” booking Center – 03-5007000 *9964
Ticket box operation hours
Sunday – Thursday 9:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Friday 9:30 AM – 12:30 PM
To purchase online, go to:
PASS – Free entry to all festival shows
Residents of Eilat – Subject to presentation of an Eilat resident certificate
Student – Subject to presentation of a student ID
Youth – Up to age 21, born November 2001 or after.
Festival Opening Hours in Eilat Port:
Thursday Nov 10, 4:30 PM
Friday Nov 11, 2:00 PM
Saturday Nov 12, 10:30 AM
At the main public square, it will be possible to enjoy a selection of food stands and bars – details below.
The festival jam and master sessions will be held at the Jasper Bar located in the festival hotel, Isrotel Agamim.
All festival shows will be held in the Port of Eilat’s performance halls:
RED NOTE CLUB
*The seats are not marked.
The festival will take place in the Port of Eilat, south of the city. There are parking lots available in the area.
It takes about 20 minutes to reach by taxi from the city center.
- It is recommended to print tickets at home or to download a PDF to your mobile phone in advance,
- PASS Purchasers – Bracelets will be distributed at the festival box office in the port during opening hours, as well as at the festival hotel Isrotel Agamim. Details will be sent later.
- The shows will be open air.
- Do not enter the site with a weapon. Weapons are forbidden.
- Do not bring food to the site. Only drinks are allowed.
- Do not bring alcohol or glass bottles into the festival area.
- Animals are forbidden.
- Selling or serving alcohol to minors under 18 is prohibited.
- The festival site is accessible. For accessibility inquiries, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Some of the shows will be filmed and recorded.
- ** Warm clothing is recommended!
- *** The production team reserves the right to make any changes.
- ** Errors and omissions excepted.